Monday, January 24, 2011

Loving the Weather

It has been sunny and in the 60's during the day. This is so weird for January, but I'm not complaining. It has been feeling so great to go outside and feel the warmth of the sun.  I LOVE living in California. It's only January and I'm about ready to bust out the spring wardrobe. I would really love to buy some cute new clothes, but I have made an agreement with myself that I only get to buy new clothes if they are a smaller size.

On that note: I went to the gym tonight for the first time in weeks.  It seemed like I was sick for over a month straight. I'm going to have to get back in the habit now.  

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

It's been a bit warmer here too. It's nice. (hugs) I hope you are fully recovered! We've missed you around here, lady.

Misty Dawn said...

Nice to hear from you! I made that same agreement with myself, but had to give in and buy a larger size b/c I was sooo uncomfy. I hope to lose too.

Angie said...

I'm so jealous! I wish it would get warm here in KY. I'm sick of all this snow. I left you an award on my blog.