Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Love the new job

So far working for Amazon has been great. I commented to Soren that I wish I had started working there two years ago. I guess TJ Maxx hasn't been all bad, but it sucks compared Amazon. I may be complaining in a few months when things get really busy as we get closer to Christmas. For now I very happy with the change. Plus, I would still be dealing with the holiday rush if I was at TJ Maxx.

Hopefully this job will help us save up some money for when we move back to California. We will definately need some extra money during the time when we are having to look for jobs. Hopefully we won't be out of work for too long. I guess I'll worry about that when it comes though.

1 comment:

Jennifer Rae said...

I am glad you like your job!!! I know things will work out...President Hinckley always said that.

Have hope!
Love you!