Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In a better mood

Okay, I think I'm getting over my grumpiness. I can't think of one time today that I got really frustrated or upset with anyone. Yay! I'm going back to being my normal self.

We are starting to really get somethings in our apartment ready to be moved. Tonight someone came over and bought the futon that was in our office. (I had listed it on our school's version of Craig's list---the Underground). Now that it's out of the way we can start stacking up even more boxes in the office. Our plan is to stick everything in the office as we get it packed up. I'm hoping that by the time graduation comes we will have all of our non essentials packed and ready to go. Graduation is in exactly one month from tomorrow. I can't wait to get the heck out of Grand Forks.

Anyway, I better keep this short. There are plenty of other things that I need to be doing.