Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have an interview!

Soren and I have been getting so stressed out. We still don't have jobs even though we have been handing out resumes like crazy and filling out as many applications as we can get our hands on. We chose a great time to graduate and move. Our bank account has been steadily dwindling and as it does our stress level goes higher and higher.

Anyway, I have been feeling pretty desperate so I have been applying to retail establishments. (I'm not trying offend anyone that works retail. I just hate working rotating shifts.) I figure I have a ton of experience since I worked my way though college doing retail.

I think luck is finally starting to get on my side because I not only have an interview, but it is one for a great position. If I were to get it I would be an Environmental Planner for the California Lands Commission. I really hope I get it so that I can feel like there was actually a purpose for me getting a Bachelor's Degree.

I'm going to have to do some studing and preparing so that I can do my best at the interview. Wish me luck! Hopefully in a couple weeks I will be employed and loving my job.