Friday, June 19, 2009

My Equivalent to Windex (Almost)

If you have ever seen the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding you will remember that the dad uses windex for everything. Have an arthritic elbow, soak it in some windex. Nasty pimple, put windex on it. Anyway, I have found a product I love almost as much as he loves Windex.

I LOVE Soft Scrub. While I don't reccomend using it to solve every problem, it is an amazing cleaner. We have been living with my dad for the last six months and it was pretty gross when we moved in (I don't think he ever cleans anything). Needless to say we have been really been cleaning up the place since we moved in. Months ago Soft Scrub helped me get our shower sparkling. Today I used it on the kitchen sink and it removed what I thought were permanent scratches. I clean it regularly and no other cleaner has even come close to removing the scratches. It is amazing!

I wish I had taken before and after pictures. The sink doesn't look brand new or anything, but at least it is bright white and clean. I might just use it as my all purpose cleaner.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Lol! I think we all have our favorites like that. I go for Lysol wipes. Or plain ol' baking soda.

Glad you've gotten the place back to sparkling. :^)

Richelle & Mike said...

Steph's right. We all have one of those products. Mine is Clo.rox Cl.ea.n Up. It does wonders! But now I'm going to give soft scrub a shot in my shower that's for sure!

Megan said...

Where did you purchase this miracle of miracles? Or did you walk out of your tent one morning and find it on the ground just outside the door?

Robin said...

Soft scrub IS pretty awesome.. I happen to love the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! They are AWESOME...!