Sunday, May 9, 2010

I hate getting my hopes up!

Over the last few days I started to believe that it was possible I might be pregnant. I was trying not to get my hopes up, but hope still crept in. Needless the say, it was pointless. Why do I put myself through this. After 3 years of not being able to, why would it happen now?

There was a little time yesterday when I started bleeding that I felt sorry for myself. I'm doing okay, but I definitely feel stupid for letting myself hope that I could be pregnant. Why do I open myself up to being hurt? I wish I just knew one way or another if I was ever going to be a mom so I could deal with it and move on with my life.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, I am so sorry. I understand and its hard. Try and stay positive keep your hopes up. Just know that I am thinking about you. :)

elephantscanremember said...

(Hugs) I understand your pain.

Megan said...

I'm sorry Julie, that really sucks.

Melis.sa said...

I still do that and it's been close to 3 years of ttc #2 with 2 losses in there. ((HUGS))

Jakenaddie said...

Hang in there Julie! You will be a great mother some day!! Love ya!

Steph said...

(((HUGS)))

I'm sorry she showed! I think it would be so much easier to not be a mom if i didn't WANT to be a mom so badly!