Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Getting Back to Normal

I think Soren was probably right about me feeling depressed and that causing me to feel so crappy.  At his suggestion I stayed busy when I got home from work yesterday in the hopes that the activity would help my body produce some happy hormones.

After getting home from work yesterday I didn't let myself be lazy like I had the previous couple of nights. I started on dinner right away. Then after dinner I cleaned my car.  It looks so clean and shiny. Now all I have to do is wax it and it will look amazing.  After washing the car I was determined to keep up my productivity so I took the dog on a walk.  After that I made some shortbread for a bake sale that I'm donating to.

It felt so good to finally go to sleep and I was able to get a good nights rest.  Today I still feel a little tired, but am feeling so much better than I have been.  I'm not feeling utterly exhausted and weak like I was.  I guess my body was telling me that I wasn't being good to it and it was shutting down. 

I'm determined to be better to myself so that this doesn't happen again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. You were one busy lady! :)