Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No Energy

I'm not sure what is going on with my body the last several days.  I feel like I have no energy and that what energy I do have is literally being sucked from my body.  My whole body feels weak.  If I could imagine what Superman feels like when someone exposes him to kryptonyte this is how I can best describe how I feel.  I barely made it through the things I have had to do the last few days and it seems like no amount of sleep seems to help.

At first I thought it was just my body recovering from my allergy attack. However, it has been over a week so I would think I would be back to normal by now.

I took a pregancy test this morning on the off chance that I could be fatiqued because of pregnancy.  Of course that isn't what is going on. 

I'm also considering depression because my husband told me last night that he thinks that is what is wrong with me.  Maybe I am suffering from some depression, but I don't think that is the problem. 

I also looked up some information on anemia. I feel like I used to feel when I would donate blood.  I'm not sure what the problem is, but I think I am going to email my doctor and see what she thinks I should do.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh no! That stinks. I would definitely call your doctor but also make sure you're drinknig enough. Dehydration, especially with this summer heat, can do that. And if you're still dieting, you might not be eating enough calories.

I hope you feel better soon..

Misty Dawn said...

I'm with Soren on depression. My RE put me on Prozac to help my O and it made a world of diff, I couldn't believe how much it helped. Go to the DR and see what they think.