Saturday, July 16, 2011

Busy Day

I wish there were more hours in the day. There never seems to be enough time to get everything done. I was busy all day and still have so much to do around the house. I scrubbed every inch of our bathroom, washed and folded/hung up six loads of laundry, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen and went grocery shopping. I'm proud of how much I accomplished, but wish I could have done more. Our house is still so messy.

Next on the list of things to do is restock the pantry now that the shelves are done.

Any one have any suggestions on how to delegate some of the chores? I have made a chore list, but no one follows it. Maybe we will have to have a new rule that there is no TV until chores are done. I hate to treat adults like children, but I'm not sure what else to do.

1 comment:

Misty Dawn said...

good luck with that one! Sometimes when I'm up cleaning and DH is sitting, he'll feel guilty and help. Sounds like you live with other 'mates? Roomates always suck with chores!