Friday, October 14, 2011

Time to give an update

This is going to be short because I don't really feel like posting. I just thought I should let you know I'm still alive. I have been feeling pretty crappy the last few weeks and have had almost no energy. I wonder if I have a parasite or something. ;)

Most things are pretty much the same. I haven't lost any more weight, but at least I haven't gained any back either.

The only thing new is that I will no longer be teaching the Sunbeams at church (3 and 4 year olds for those of you who are not familiar with what I'm talking about). I'm so excited! I was literally counting down the weeks until the end of the year. It was so trying on my patience and most Sundays I would come home ready to cry because I was so frustrated. I will now be the Second Counselor in the Young Women's Presidency. I'm excited for this new calling with the 12 and 13 year old girls and I'm hoping that I'll be able to come up with a lot of fun activities for us to do together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!! Glad to hear that you are now in a calling you think you will like better! Good luck! I have never done anything outside of primary but I imagine YW is going to be a blast! :)

Misty Dawn said...

Sounds like you needed a change! I'm back on my WL train. Choo choooo! LOL