Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm back

I've actually been around pretty much the whole time. I just didn't know what to write about. The wedding was great. Megan and I made the trek to Utah with her 11 month old son and he was surprisingly good. He actually slept most of the trip (and we didn't drug him).

It was great seeing Misty. See looked absolutely beautiful and so happy. I'm so glad she found a great guy to marry. They are living in Las Vegas now so I will have to use that as a reason to go to Vegas. I've never been there and never really had any great desire to visit it but Misty is a good reason.

Megan and I were both glad to get home. Her son Henry was starting to get cranky about not sleeping in his own crib. The last night he actually couldn't sleep. I feel so sorry for the little guy. You could tell he was trying to get comfortable but he couldn't. I ended up only sleeping for an hour before I brought him to bed with me and I was up until we left at 2 in the morning (we wanted him to sleep as much of the car ride as possible.) Then I drove for the first 5 hours of the trip. I don't how I did it but I seemed to have to enough energy. Then I totally crashed when Megan started driving.

I'm glad we went, but Megan and I decided that in the future we would either leave Henry home or bring our hubbies to help out.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I'm glad you had fun! Poor little guy, when you want your bed, you want YOUR BED!!!

Vegas is cool. I know that it used to be completely "sin city", & you can still find plenty of trouble there, butit's become a lot more "family friendly". (i still wouldn't take my kids there)

Misty Dawn said...

Glad that the wedding went well. It totally tripped me out seeing my name in your post. LOL Then I figured out you weren't talking about me!

yeah, I'm still looking for an excuse to go to Vegas! Can I go see Misty too? LOL

Julie said...

Come on Misty, you don't remember seeing me this last weekend. LOL.

I wasn't thinking about the fact that she has the same name as you. That would trip me out too.