Monday, November 23, 2009

I Finally Feel Like Updating

I'm sure at least some of you have been wondering if I was ever coming back. I have been looking at my blog every once in a while with the thought that I would update, but it just never happened. Well here I am not able to sleep so I thought I might as well put my insomnia to use. I will try to give the short version of what I have been doing. Just to warn you I have lots of pictures.

We took our nephews to an air show a couple months ago. We really thought it would be fun for them. There were a few things they really liked, but near the end they were bored out of their minds. Watching what the F 22 could do was very impressive. Here are few pictures from our day at the air show.

Soren with our two nephews: Jeremy and Eli

Me and Eli. I just love the crazy faces he makes.

Next was a deer hunting trip with my dad. We didn't actually get anything so it up ended just being a camping trip where we got up before dawn to freeze our butts off while traipsing through the woods. My biggest accomplishment was discovering that I could in fact go with out showering for 4 days. You better believe I took a shower first thing when we got home though.


A picture of me relaxing at camp. Please excuse my grungy appearance. Remember, no shower for 4 days. I would post pictures of other people, but I'm not sure they would not appreciate it.

An awesome picture I got of the mountains right after dawn one morning. We may not have bagged a deer, but seeing the sunrise was amazing.


The last event I will share is a trip to Apple Hill with my Best Friend and her son. We were big slackers and didn't take many pictures. There were just a few of her son, Henry. He's way cuter than either of us anyway, so I guess we didn't need pictures of all three of us. The day was beautiful and I was so excited to buy fresh apples and yummy apple cider. Here's a super cute picture of Henry.



I will have to post again soon to update you all on my new job and what is going on with doctors appointments.





4 comments:

Robin said...

I ~did~ wonder where you had disapeared to! It sounds like you have been keeping busy.

Great job with the weight loss, by the way!

Misty Dawn said...

Nice to see you posting again. :)

Anonymous said...

she is backkkkkkkkk ! post more often, we miss you around here !

Megan said...

Yeah for pictures! I'm lucky that I get to see you in real life, so I didn't miss too much, but it's nice to see you back here, too! Happy Tuesday/Thursday (since it's a short week)!