Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby Shower

My best friend and I threw a baby shower for a good friend of ours on November 21. We were both kind of stressed out about everything that needed to be done leading up to it, but it turned out really well. I'm glad we threw the baby shower, but I am also glad it is over. Here are a few pictures from that day.


We made bear creek potato soup, sandwiches, strawberry lemonade, and cupcakes. The cupcakes turned out cute, but it took us forever to get the sprinkles just around the edges.


Here is the soon to be mommy. She is such a character. She posed herself this way when I told her I needed a picture.


Clean up time!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Bear Creek Potato Soup sounds yummy!!! It looks like you guys had a fun day.

Anonymous said...

Looks & sounds like you had a wonderful time ! PLEASE share the recipe for the Soup ! Sounds delicious !!!

Misty Dawn said...

How sweet of you!

Megan said...

The look on our faces had me laughing! Yes, we were that tired! We need to get together so I can get copies of these pictures. And to bead/de-stress.

Julie said...

Hey Dot,

I wish I had a recipe for the soup because it was delicious. It is actually dry soup mix that you can buy at most grocery stores. We found it at Safeway here where we live. I'm not sure if you have safeway out there. I think Dominics is in the midwest and it's part of the same company. Anyway the soups are in green packaging, you should keep an eye out for them.