Thursday, January 7, 2010

We Have An Appointment

I got my fertility questionnaire filled out and sent back. I just used the same manila envelope they sent it all in to send it back. The envelope looked a little funny will labels over the old labels and information blacked out, but I figured why waste money on another envelope. The point is that they got the info back and called to sent up an appointment for the fertility seminar.

I was kind of annoyed with the person who originally called. She called me about 2pm and in her message she said she would only be in the office for another 30 min (wouldn't it be nice to have that schedule), but I could call and leave a message for her. Then she said the number so fast that I had to listen to it at least 10 times and I still didn't understand all the numbers. I ended up calling the main number today so that I could actually get a hold of someone (anyone) to schedule the next step.

They hold the seminar once a month and the next one is on Feb 2. It looks like I will have to take time off work to go to it, but at least we are moving forward. I hope after this this it won't be too long before we can actually get some testing done. I guess the wait gives me more time to lose weight. I'm hoping to be at a healthier weight if/when I get pregnant.

6 comments:

Megan said...

You would think that someone who calls people for a living would know to leave her number slowly. I hate that! Whatever. At least you got the appointment scheduled. Sorry it's so far away, it sucks having to wait.

BTW, I have some BOGO free coupons for frozen yogurt. They're good all year. Next time you have a craving, let me know.

Christina said...

Glad you got an appointment. I don't understand why people leave messages like that!

Misty Dawn said...

Julie this is great news!! I hope 2010 is the year for you and Soren!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Thats awesome news!! Keep us posted & good luck!

Robin said...

That's great! I know it's a good feeling to feel like you are going somewhere and moving forward.

Happy New Year!

(P.S. I just wanted to thank you again for sharing the MyFitnessPal website with me. It helped me have a successful diet! I'm now in the maintenance phase and much happier.)

gabsy said...

That is great!! It always feels good to take a step in the right direction once again and get the ball moving. I hope all goes well for you at this appointment!