Friday, March 19, 2010

Sooo Tired!

I have been so tired this week. I feel like a complete zombie right now. I've been getting plenty of sleep so I'm not sure what the issue is. I feel like I have been completely thrown off by daylight savings time.

My mood has been all over the place too. I have had times of feeling happy, sad, frustrated, etc all in just the last few days. Yesterday at work I was ready to tell them to go F themselves and just walk out. I have decided that I have a very unknowledgable and unsupportive supervisor. I had a few difficult situations yesterday and when I went to her for help she not only didn't understand what the situation was, but she couldn't even admit she didn't know what to do and just gave me some BS answer.

I have already talked to her boss about some of the things that are bugging me just to make sure that I'm not being ridiculous. He gave me so suggestions of how to talk to her about what is going on and told me that I need to stop stressing out because I'm doing a good job. I have been feeling so stressed out that I started crying when I was in his office talking to him. I think I need to request that I be put under another supervisor if something doesn't change soon.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I hate work stress. And, I agree. The time change sucks. I have been sleeping badly.. and waking up when it's dark is awful!

Megan said...

You have sucky luck when it comes to supervisors. Hope that it gets better! When is the next shift change?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.