Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Disapointment Continues

Most people who know us know that we have been trying to get pregnant for almost two years now. The last few days I was getting my hopes up a little because I was having some pregnancy symptoms. Rationally I told myself I knew I wasn't pregnant because why would I get pregnant now after all this time of being unsuccessful. I had pretty much given up worrying about it and over the last few months had been doing a really good job of not thinking about it.

I don't know why I let myself get hopeful. I know we aren't going to be able to have children on our own. We will probably have to adopt or something. We will cross that bridge when we get to it though. I cried today when I found out I was not in fact pregnant. It's really horrible having such a strong desire to have children and it not being possible.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy (if I had one). For all of you that are able to have children you should count yourself lucky. Also, if you are ever feeling like you don't want to put up with your kids know I would take them in a heartbeat if I could. Be thankful for what you have been blessed with. I'm trying to be thankful for the blessings I currently have in my life.