Saturday, December 27, 2008

Moving SUCKS butt!

The last few days have been full of packing up all of our stuff. It has seemed like the packing will never end. I can't believe how many boxes we packed. We went through several rolls of tape. We are both feeling very burned out.

On top of it all I have been working this whole week. I had to in order to get my seasonal bonus. I'm sure it will be worth it when I get the check but it really sucked not having more time to help Soren pack all of our things. I was even at work when people came over to help load the truck. It sounds like there were plenty of people so I guess I wasn't missed that much. I am so grateful for the people that came over to help us. When we moved in we had no help from the ward and it was horrible. I tried getting a hold of someone in the ward to help us, but no one ever responded. This time it was much better. Thank goodness for church members that will help you move.

So, now we just have to clean the apartment and leave. Hopefully the trip home will be quick and uneventful.