Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wow, I feel dumb

All this time I have been wondering why no one ever leaves comments on my blog anymore. I just realized tonight that there is no link to let anyone leave comments. I'm not sure how or when it happened, but in my comments settings it got switched so that new posts didn't have comments. It looks like this has been the case for several months and I just now realized. I have switched it back so that people should be able to comment. It looks like the posts during the months when comments weren't allowed still won't allow comments. However, now the problem will hopefully be fixed.

For anyone that wants to be a part of my last post please leave your comments in this post.

6 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

I was wondering why I could never comment on your blog Julie. I thought you did that on purpose. LOL

Steph said...

All I've ever seen on your blog was the e-mail icon! I thought you did it on purpose too.

I hope you didn't think we don't love you! :)

Megan said...

I'm so happy to be able to comment now, so here are some catch-up comments:
2/9: Look at your cute little tomatos! They look a lot like bean sprouts. You should post a picture of your new tomato plant's flower.
3/7: Yeah for the job, boo on Marshall's for being cheap!
3/8: That is a great quote. We should all remember that as we are suffering through trials.
3/17: Maybe you were cursed for St Paddy's day? Were you wearing enough green and dancing jigs all day? Maybe Soren should get a job as a locksmith, Then you could quit Marshall's!
3/18: I want a gift! Please?
3/19: Wow, a new post 3 days in a row, I'm impressed.

Love!

Julie said...

You crack me up Megan. I'm glad everyone can comment again. I sure have been having a lot of blond moments lately. Maybe it's time to dye my hair another color.

Holly Erhard said...

Finally! Geeze it was driving me cazy to not be able to leave a comment! Silly you! I still love ya though!

Anonymous said...

Finally, I can comment on your blog !