Friday, June 4, 2010

Wonderful Anniversary

On May 27th Soren and I had our four year anniversary of getting married. We weren't able to celebrate that day because Soren worked that night, so we celebrated the next day. It was a great night.

We went to Old Sacramento and it happened to be the weekend the were having the Jazz Festival. It was fun walking around by the river and listening to the music. We also found a new restaurant called D'oro. It is located in a courtyard. The food was good and the atmosphere was wonderful. I had one of the best gourmet sandwiches I have ever had. It was also very affordable. We got out of there for just over $20. We will definitley be going back.

Afterwards we saw the movie Prince of Persia. I really enjoyed it.

The night gave us some much needed time together. Our work schedules are so different that sometimes we can get feeling disconnected from each other. I'm grateful for times that we can spend together.

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Happy belated anniversary! I am glad you had a great time.

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! Your night out sounds fun and relaxing. Here's to many more years together!

Anna and Dusty said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I'm glad you had a day together! We miss you guys.