Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's on and Crackin

About a week ago I re-commited to losing weight. This last week I have done pretty well for the most part. The scale doesn't show any difference yet, but I'm working on it. I just got some extra motivation today. Misty is starting a weight loss group.

We will be starting this Thursday, July 1st and going until Oct 1st. Not only will it be great to have some people to keep me accountable, but we are also going to have ourselves a little competition to see who can lose the highest percentage of weight. I'm always up for a little competition so this should be fun.

2 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Me too girl!!! I love that others want to join and that I'm not alone in this WL challenge. LOL That would have been boring. :)

^J^ said...

Good Luck!!