Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bring on the Clomid

I'm on my third day of taking clomid and so far there are no noticeable side effects.  I'm not sure if it isn't doing anything or if I am just lucky.  I guess I'll see what the next few days bring.

I'm so anxious/excited about this cycle.  This is going to be the first real chance we've had at me getting pregnant.  I'm really hoping for a miracle.  I don't know anyone who has actually gotten pregnant from IUI so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

I have decided that if this cycle doesn't work then I'm going to reward myself with another IUI cycle once I lose 20 pounds.  I will have to reward myself after 10 lbs with something like a pedi.

Well, I just wanted to pop in and give an update.  I think I'll go exercise for once this week.

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Good luck! I hope the clomid side effects stay away!

Megan said...

When I first read your title, I thought it said "Bring on the Clouds". I'm glad that's not the case (although I wouldn't mind some cooler weather)