Thursday, September 2, 2010

I spoke too soon

You know how I said that I wasn't having any side effects from the clomid.  Well, I should have kept my big mouth shut because today has been hot flash city.  I was in a meeting this morning and I was fanning myself for most of it because I was so hot.  This afternoon my dad commented that I looked really red at one point.  I told him that it was because I was having a hot flash right then.  I guess the hot flashes haven't been horible or anything.  I don't have the desire to strip off all my clothes at least. ;)  I keep telling myself that at least this will only be for a few more days.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I had night sweats on the Clomid. That was really awful. I'd wake up just soaked to the skin and cold! YUCK. I hope you avoid those!

Misty Dawn said...

I'm with Robin, it really stinks! Night sweats are the worst!