Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Cuteness Contest

My husband and I have an ongoing contest over who is cuter. He started it all and he claims that while I am definitely a cute person, that his cuteness level is far higher than mine. Most of his cuteness comes from his personality. Still he has his moments when he just looks downright cute. Right now is one of those times.

He is utterly exhausted this afternoon. He fell asleep on the way home just like you would expect a baby to. I woke him up just long enough to get him in the house and he went straight to bed. Anyway, I just went into our bedroom and couldn't resist taking a picture of him sleeping. Hopefully he won't be mad at me for posting it. (Or at least he won't find out.)


I had to resist the temptation to snuggle up next to him. He just won this round of the contest without even trying.

No comments: