Thursday, April 2, 2009

My husband thinks I'm crazy

As wonderful as Soren is I guess he isn't able to support me in my baby craziness right now. As I mentioned in my previous post I am upset about the fact that I will not be getting health insurance with my job. Well, I mentioned something about this and he walked out of the room.



A few days before he told me he wants to be supportive, but he is so stressed out himself right now that he doesn't know how to help me. He feels really guilty about the fact that I can't get pregnant. (Even though we have no idea what the cause is at this point. It could be all me.) He told me that he thought I needed to go to counseling so I could talk to someone about all my feelings and frustrations and maybe have some help working through them.



I guess this would be helpful, but the pessimistic part of me that has developed from being infertile just figures I'll get some fertile woman for a counselor who has no clue and she will just say stupid and hurtful things to me. Oh how I wish I could have a postive attitude about this. My friend's nickname for me used to be "Sunshine" because I was always so happy and optimistic. I want to be happy again so I will give counseling a try. I just hope it works out for the best.

4 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

UGH my husband told me the same thing! No I didn't go to counseling, I just used my blog as an outlet and it helped me feel so much better.

Megan said...

I know Soren only suggested that because he loves you and wants you to be happy. I love you, too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.