Thursday, April 9, 2009

It All Comes in Spurts

I apologize for the fact that I post nothing for a week and then all of the sudden I have a ton of things to say. I wish I could space it out a little more. My inspiration always seems to come all at once. Does this happen to anyone else?

Any way, I just wanted to get on and let everyone know I'm doing good. My overall outlook on life has seemed to improve. I still hate my job, but hopefully it will hold me over until I can find something better.

Well, I just wanted to post a short update. Nothing has happened this week that is worthy of being posted.

3 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Well its good to hear from you!!! Glad to hear everything is going good, besides the job.

Megan said...

Whatever, I know something this week that was totally post-worthy. You ate Cinnabon and it was yummy!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you are alive & well.

Tell us about your job that you hate so much...