Thursday, April 2, 2009

My writer's block is over for now

Sorry for the flood of posts. You will need to go down about three posts to start with the first one I posted tonight. I really couldn't think of anything to post about this last week. All my inspiration seems to have come to me in the last day or two. Hopefully you won't get so tired of all the junk I've said that you will skip reading it.

Actually, even if no one reads any of it at least it was therapeutic to get it all out. I guess maybe I don't need a person to be my counselor. I have pretty good one right here with my blog.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I read them all! That really sucks about the job! Talk about a bait & switch!

Did you ever see "Baby Mama"? Segourny Weaver played the woman who ran te surrogacy service & that's the charactor who popped into mind when you said what your potential therapist may be like!

Good job on your garden! There are very few plants that I can keep alive, so I recognize that as a huge accomplishment. :^)

((((HUGS)))) I hope you have a great day/weekend!

Megan said...

There is a lot of support on the internet, which is a recent development. I'm glad that you are able to find support.

PS Thanks for blogging, I needed a Julie fix!