Monday, April 20, 2009

It's hot!

I'm sure there are some of you that would love to change weather with me, but I'm going to complain anyway. It is over 90 degrees today! That is way too hot for April. It should be in the 70's. I wondering if we are setting some kind of record today for the high.

I was going to do some more clearing of the planter and plant some more of my veggies but that is now out of the question. They will just have to wait until the weather is a little cooler for me to go out there. I'm not afraid of getting sweaty, but I'm not going to fry myself over something that can wait a little while longer.

I did still manage to get a lot done today. I was out running errands for a few hours this afternoon and I think I completed everything that needed to be done today except for the laundry. On that note, I better go check on the laundry. It is probably time to put another load in the dryer.

No comments: